We will once again expand our youth training class times once we get to the end of the school year, which is only a few more weeks away!
You can find our full summer athletic development schedule here:
Here are some of the highlights:
- We are putting a much greater emhasis on speed development. Morning speed academies and semi-private speed training lessons are found throughout the week.
- Our morning Speed Academy is a very low cost option for speed development. Just $20 per month for current members.
- Our 30 minute Semi-Private Speed Training classes are a new way to help you get faster. With groups of just 2-4 athletes, this class will entirely dig into sprint mechanics and how you can correct your own specific areas of need.
- Champion classes are varied by age throughout the week. We’ve kept our Tuesday at 5 and Thursday at 6 classes, but added an all-age morning class and another Age 10-13 class on Friday afternoon.
- Overall, we have 47 weekly class times to choose from. Still plenty of strength & power development classes as always (now called ‘Group Personal Training’), but now have 11 weekly times dedicated just to speed development.
If you are serious about becoming a better athlete this summer, we are ready to help you improve no matter what your development need may be.